It happened again. I wrote extensively last night late till around
1:30 am and even after saving it I think pressed a wrong button it all
disappeared. In deep frustration I went off to sleep. This morning as I
wait to go to the airport and on to Pune and on to Office again, I
attempt to connect again with my well and trusted friends across the
world of networks.
Its never the same as you sit down to reconstruct that which is lost.
In writing or in life. The air is not the same the temperament is not
the same our countenance is not the same. Its almost as if it was
destined to happen then, and now destiny is not the same. The body could
be there, the position the setting the instruments all the same, but
for some strange reason the frame is different and so the mind.
So now, whenever it is time to leave I shall also leave the ‘post’ in whatever stage it is and for which I beg to be excused.
Yesterday in office was a day full of humor and camaraderie. There was
laughter and joy and smiles and back slapping. There was song and
romance, there was rhythmic movement, the air was throbbing with
happiness.
Today, because of my business in meetings, the air is different. The faces
are grim and sombre. There is apprehension. It is not because they feel
different today. It is because they feel my busyness and perhaps give
it respect. I am humbled by their attitude. I wish I could have been
like yesterday, but it is difficult to suppress my work pressure. So much
concern for the fellow being. So much concern for the fellow professional. I
am blessed to be in such company. Thank you members of the company. I shall
endeavor to bring cheer. It is what we must all do, despite our own
personal busyness.
Off to the airport. More later perhaps if there is connection tonight. Else there is always Mr MOBLOG !!
My love for you as always -
Harish Nayak
Harish Nayak
No comments:
Post a Comment