I am indisposed ! Was, as I got up to get to the airport in Goa and continued to be uncomfortable throughout the flight to Mumbai. The obvious proclamation of ‘take it easy and rest’ comes in from all fronts. But when I work I cure. When I rest I may aggravate my condition !! Ha !! There is a routine that has been stipulated and I shall try to conform to it, but I do have a meeting tomorrow and a function to attend ..
The family is not in town and they are anxious and want to return. I have refused them, because I have the care and concern of my extended family ..
In such a condition, one desists from all normal acts. Its irritating me that I cannot give more of my designated time to all of you .. and its irritating me that I have slowed down. I want and desire my spring back, that expectation and anticipation of what the next moment holds for me. I am concerned about my schedule and the work that I have been contracted for … and no amount of distractions like reading or watching Tv is doing the trick ..
Damn I am angry !!
Good night !!
Harish Nayak
No comments:
Post a Comment