Wednesday, November 13, 2013

WEEK 46, KOLKATA, INDIA

An unusually late evening at work ! Just back from Seminar and the generous HR Friends along with the audiences, cheering the loudest ! Thank you all and all the gifts that you bring. This must stop ! I accept your presence, not your presents .. they make me feel awkward … awkward because I have nothing to give and you have so much to ..

There has been severe admonishing also before I left the Seminar by the HR Friends of getting to bed early and not spend too much time on the Blog …

For once I shall follow that diligently .. for tomorrow is a very early start again and an entire day of screaming activity .. its the last discussion day of this season and the year 2013 and that takes time .. !!

Despite the fact that I was at work ahead of the others and the organizer's, due to some really serious computer glitches the work got thrown off completely. No complaints … it happens to the best of us … and this is only a man made computer .. !! What is important is whether one can maintain the same temperature and enthusiasm each time the game starts, or the speeches start lecturing. Best is not to think about it, instead be in condition to project whatever the involvement is, in a spirit that does not look any different from the first seminar of the day … that is the key .. and that is the professionalism expected from us ..

Imagine a doctor giving inferior treatment to a patient .. no … in his or her eyes, all are equal and deserve the fullest attention and care to bring the much needed relief that the suffering requires ..

What I require now is an agreeable departure from the blog tonight .. and the desire to be with all again tomorrow in hopefully better timing ..

My love ..


Harish Nayak

No comments:

Post a Comment