What a day ! What a moment ! Historic and so fulfilling !
Well that is all I can and will be ever permitted to write. But I do
hope that in time to come there shall be sufficient reason for all of
you to note and recollect todays conversation. So many lessons to learn,
so many examples to follow, so many truths to be believed – all in one
single day. Life is never devoid of surprises. Each day starts off with
perhaps desultory thoughts, thoughts that in no way command respect or
even to be entertained. But suddenly someone or something happens and in
one swift move minds thoughts ideas attitudes change, and an energy
enters that fills you up with adrenalin of untapped proportions. That is
the moment of life and its unexpected nature !
The body is comfortable and relaxed.
Gym has been regular and perhaps the reason for the body comfort. The
nights have been late yes, but, adequate. And perhaps the load of work
shall be diminished for tomorrow. So … there shall be sufficient time to
infuse more energy, more sleep, and more time out in the sun ; a luxury
I enjoy the most.
Ideally now I would wish to be excused from pushing more words into
the post, for then I could get those extra hours of rest. I am certain
that all of you shall understand if todays conversation is kept to its
minimum …
For some strange reason the eyelids close voluntarily, demanding
sleep. I have struggled to keep them open as I find my way through a
chinese meal at a restaurant within the premises that I stay in. And now
as I connect with all of my family in extension, I cannot but ask for
more than to be excused to night from any laborious message.
I am after long getting an opportunity to rest enough and rest well. I must and should avail of it, should I not ? Your understanding nature fills me with a lot of joy and happiness. Perhaps this little aversion shall convey better conditions for me as time goes by, but the aversion must be executed first, should it not ?
So dearest ones allow me the liberty of an early exit … but a promise that I shall be back, out of turn perhaps, tomorrow and make up for this loss ….
Ya few pictures for you all to see.
Regards
Harish Nayak..
I am after long getting an opportunity to rest enough and rest well. I must and should avail of it, should I not ? Your understanding nature fills me with a lot of joy and happiness. Perhaps this little aversion shall convey better conditions for me as time goes by, but the aversion must be executed first, should it not ?
So dearest ones allow me the liberty of an early exit … but a promise that I shall be back, out of turn perhaps, tomorrow and make up for this loss ….
Regards
Harish Nayak..













No comments:
Post a Comment