I started off by wanting to open up the post, get back to its
‘publishing’ state, make the corrections, delete it and republish it,
for the sake of not just removing this glaring insanity, but in its
change, to not preserve for posterity my incomplete, inarticulate and
completely incomprehensible writing. But then something challenged my
decision. If I were to be truthful, as I would presume I am in my
connect, then it was imperative that I do not make any attempt to revise
an error, an unexplainable display of what many among the friends would term
as a most serious condition of what is commonly known as madness !
I am gently rested now, despite the late hour of getting to bed, and
within ‘command of my senses’, as is often expressed, to perhaps attempt
at an analysis of what this entire ‘error’ has been and why.
So if I may, I question at the outset the usage of ‘senses’ and its
‘command’ that we have all believed to be right in its form and
presentation. What really are our senses ? And how does one reach that
accepted stage of being ‘in command’ ? Who took that decision to define
what is ‘sense’ and what its ‘command’ ?
Words became the manifestation of human expression. Who decided that
there can exist 26 letters in the English alphabet, 24 in Greek, 12 in
Hawaiian and 52 in the Hindi alphabet ? When diversity exists in
expression, what and how can one categorize ‘sense’ and ‘command’. What
really can define a sensible mind ? Why do I question that one random
sentence, which to me and many others I presume, sounds incorrect and
not making any sense at all ? It was my mind that signaled in whatever
physical, nerve sending medically approved, mode it operates in, to
write or ‘punch in’ in this case, whatever I did put out. How shall it
be ascertained whether what I expressed was right or wrong. Yes in
present evolved mental human conditioning, its reference on the post,
does sound completely out of place. But where did it emanate from … the
mind. Looking at them individually they do not seem to be incorrect in
its spell or its grammar, perhaps … yes the grammar does seem odd at a
few places .. but they are justifiable words. They have not been written
in the train of thought, but they are truly justifiable ! And if they
are, which I am not wishing to debate upon at this present moment, it
does show us a mirror to a most eye opening wonder, referred to as the
prime element of our human being, the BRAIN !!!
What then prompted this average weighted 3 pounds of body, whose 85
percentage is the cerebrum, containing 60 percent of fat, the most of any
organ, 75 percent of water, that contains 100 billion number of
neurons, a nerve cell that emanates impulses, that averages 70,000
thoughts per day and possesses 100,000 miles of blood vessels …
TO WRITE
THROUGH ITS BILLION NEURONS, THAT DAMNED SENTENCE AT 5 AM IN THE
MORNING THE NIGHT BEFORE, HIGHLIGHTED FOR YOUR BENEFIT ABOVE ?????
I do not have an answer. I am certain there may be many more that
shall. And if they do, would they be kind enough to express themselves
in explanation.
I am as one can observe, insistent on the copy, much like most
possessive and professional journalists. But most unlike them, I hope,
unable to give adequate answers to some of the raised questions.
I shall not change or attempt to convert a wrong to its right in this
matter, as I often would on a detail of incorrect information, for I
believe this to testament an aspect of my mind or my brain, whichever is
‘heavier’, in the circumstances it found itself in last night !!
In wonder, in love and in affection .. continuously …
With love..
Harish......
No comments:
Post a Comment