Kaal kare
so aaj kare...
Despite the pain, despite the inconsistency, despite the ‘aalasya’ - the
lethargy of human, despite all else .. the push to gym, come what may
.. bear it, struggle with it, allow it to tear into the body, scream out
the music with effort .. and conclude with that something satisfaction
of fighting an oddity ! The pain killers not withstanding, the body
responds and eases some of the concerned areas, and there is a hidden
joy in that, but the evidence of its occurrence reemerging does not fade
away. Be that as it may, the following day there shall be effort again.
Stubbornness … yes ! At least in some respects, but the ultimate gain
shall remain - of having continued even when there was no evidence of
any prescribed continuity !!
The problem with pending work is that if you delay they lay …
longer ! It is what most would educate us with, in life too. ”kaal kare
so aaj kare …”, the famous idiom springs out from the screen .. and a
lesson which should have been learnt many moons ago, keeps reminding us.
I shall make effort. I shall change. I shall repair. I shall endeavor….
These … not just wasted words .. but examples to follow, to a better existence, a better being, a better tomorrow ..
It is so embarrassing to sit by the side of the young and listen to them
as being their inspiration and example to follow. No .. no … no .. they
must become examples themselves. I have been faulted so many times.
There are many regions and areas which cannot be permitted to just fly
by. They all need work to be done on them. It may take time, but never
must one imagine the benefit of a secure tomorrow. Nothing is secure,
nothing is settled .. it can all, in a moment of desperation disappear.
Be wary of such situations … just be wary, why wait for a situation, and
there shall be the fruits of benefit to bear .. I believe so .. and I
doubt many would tend to disagree with this ..
I tend to learn more the resilience of the self. Rely on the self,
work out the self, conduct the self … and ye shall get the best results
.. others may come in to assist, to manage, to control … but done in the
self carries better result. That satisfaction is beyond all else …
So I would like to believe … and so I do ..
My love to all … and I do this on my own, for, then, it is the best … of all !!
Regards
Harish Nayak
No comments:
Post a Comment